Welcome to SPPDSTATS
Stats | game information
The Super phone News
Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 2nd there will be another Legendary season reset and along with that, some balance changes. This time we’ll see changes to 3 cards:
Mint-Berry Crunch– Removed the temporary health boost to units. This will now be a permanent boost until the boosted unit dies.
Captain Diabetes– Increased power duration to 8 seconds (up from 5) and increased HP by 10% at base level (from 100 to 110).
Nelly– Increased HP by 10% at base level (from 192 to 211) and increased ATK by 25% at base level (from 24 to 30).
As with every Legendary season reset, next week we’ll have some balance changes coming to the game. These changes will go into effect following the legendary season reset on May 5th. Note these changes are currently pending testing and the finalized list will be in next week’s update.
- Blood Elf Bebe– Reduced the HP gained per kill by 23% (from 35 to 27 at base level)
- Sexy Nun Randy– Charge power time reduced by 33% (from 15 to 10 seconds) and reduced walk speed by 20%.
- Poseidon Stan– Base HP increased by 13% (from 136 to 155). Base Attack increased by 13% (from base 30 to 34). Slowdown duration set to 8 seconds across all levels (Previous it started lower and upgraded to 8). Charge power time reduced by 20% (from 15 seconds to 12 seconds)
- C ock Magic– Increased the cost to 6 (from 5)
- Angel Wendy– Increase base health by 28% (from 70 to 90) and reduced the charge time on her power to 15 seconds (from 20)
- Jesus– Will now respawn near the New Kid. Developer comment: We believe this change will allow Jesus to be used to better prepare a push or improve and heal a counter push in progress and allows him to better utilize his ranged attacks.
Friendly fight STATS
Big thanks to Jesusbot for creating the excel file below.
Winning Challenge modes gives the following rewards / 27-02-2019
South Park Phone destroyer Team wars announcement video - 16-01-2019
South Park Phone destroyer video announcement - Witch doctor token / 18-09-2018
Latest weekend event and rewards
SPPD has an event every weekend!
1) Card Events: Earn points from playing specific cards in your deck.
2) Token Events: Collect some sort of extra token item from Lockers and PvP Packs.
You can collect packs based on the points you’ve earned. Your team works together for a different set of packs! Double PvP Ticket or Coin weekends have also happened in the past.
South Park: Phone Destroyer™ | E3 2017 Official Reveal Trailer
What is SPPDStats?
Sppdstats.com is your go-to website for any and all relevant information to the South Park: Phone Destroyer game.
The SPPD spreadsheet started to become so big that many players stopped using it as it caused lag on their computers. It was also very troublesome to view on mobile devices. I decided to spend some time creating a website that would be accessible to everyone in the community no matter which device was used!
Help me count! How many cards are there in the game, text me on discord at Bounce#9640
What streamer is live right now?
- No Streams Online!