As with every Legendary season reset, next week we’ll have some balance changes coming to the game. These changes will go into effect following the legendary season reset on May 5th. Note these changes are currently pending testing and the finalized list will be in next week’s update.
- Blood Elf Bebe– Reduced the HP gained per kill by 23% (from 35 to 27 at base level)
- Sexy Nun Randy– Charge power time reduced by 33% (from 15 to 10 seconds) and reduced walk speed by 20%.
- Poseidon Stan– Base HP increased by 13% (from 136 to 155). Base Attack increased by 13% (from base 30 to 34). Slowdown duration set to 8 seconds across all levels (Previous it started lower and upgraded to 8). Charge power time reduced by 20% (from 15 seconds to 12 seconds)
- C ock Magic– Increased the cost to 6 (from 5)
- Angel Wendy– Increase base health by 28% (from 70 to 90) and reduced the charge time on her power to 15 seconds (from 20)
- Jesus– Will now respawn near the New Kid. Developer comment: We believe this change will allow Jesus to be used to better prepare a push or improve and heal a counter push in progress and allows him to better utilize his ranged attacks.
As usual, with next week’s Legendary season reset, we’ll have another round of balance changes to the game. Here’s the list of cards that are getting adjusted:
- ManBearPig– His attack will now have an 80-degree cone effect (slightly less than Super Craig’s 90-degree angle).
- President Garrison– The charged attack will no longer hit the New Kid, and base ATK will now be 30 (was 25, +20% increase).
- LAVA!– Increase base damage to 9 (was 7, +29% increase).
- Doctor Timothy– Base HP decreased to 150 (was 200, -25% decrease).
Huge game improvements are coming to South Park: Phone Destroyer! Things like an improved deck builder, better matchmaking, spell targeting and much more! We all look forward to seeing the results of these improvements.
Remember to give the developers contructive feedback on the coming new features so they can fix issues that might occur!