While players can rank down, there are specific rank floors. You can’t (for example) go from Rank 45 to Rank 1. Once you pass specific points, you’ll reach a new rank floor that you can’t drop below for the season. The rank floors are located at:
– Ranks 1-5 can’t lose rank.
– If you make it to Rank 20, you can no longer drop below this rank until a season reset.
– If you make it to Rank 35, you can no longer drop below this rank until a season reset.
– If you make it into the Legendary Rank (congratulations!), you’ll have a gold shield. Your rank number will be replaced with your place on the world leaderboard. If you make it to the Legendary Rank, you can no longer drop below this rank until a season reset.
– If you are rank 1-10.000 you’ll stay in legendary rank when a season resets. If you are 10.001 to 20.000 you’ll be placed in rank silver rank 45.
– Legendary Season resets once every month.
Elo points / Legendary Skill Rating points(LSR)
– If you win a game you gain LSR.
– If you lose a game you lose LSR.
– If you draw a game you either gain or lose LSR depending on your LSR and your opponents LSR. If you are legendary rank 100 and you draw a game vs a rank 3000 you will lose LSR and the guy at rank 3000 will gain LSR points.
The amount of bars taken, does not count towards more LSR gained.
Winstreaks are only available for players under Rank 45. At Rank 45, winstreaks stop. This should make it so that players who aren’t on the Legendary level don’t get bumped up due to a few lucky wins, then locked at Legendary Rank.
If you win two games in row you’ll recieve two stars instead of one.